After many productive years, the Center for Technology in Teaching and Learning (CTTL) phased out on October 1, 2016.
Tony Gorry, who served as Director of the Center, retired in June 2016 and Leslie Miller, the Executive Director, retired in October 2016.
CTTL promoted educational innovations in many areas:
- new classroom technology and architecture;
- facilities for distance learning;
- electronic communities of teachers;
- web-based games in Science and Health; and
- numerous publications examining the educational efficacy of innovations.
CTTL will continue as a website with our suite of six online games at: http://webadventures.rice.edu
The online games will now be hosted by the Rice University School Math Project. (RUSMP). See http://rusmp.rice.edu/webadventures/